Palak Dosa Recipe – Combine North India and South Indian cuisine by combining the Palak that is used a lot in North Indian cooking with South India’s favorite breakfast dish – Dosa.
This Palak Dosa recipe brings in the health benefits of Palak (Spinach) into this crispy Dosa form that will be enjoyed by everyone at home. You can choose to make the batter thick or thin as per your preference.
Some more Dosa recipes for you to try:
Enjoy these different Palak Dosa when you want to enhance the normal Dosa.
Serve these with Chutneys or Sambar. Here are some Chutnye recipes to choose from:
Palak Dosa Recipe
- Iron Tawa
- Non-stick Tawa
- Wet Grinder
- 1 cup Raw rice
- 1 cup Boiled rice
- 1 cup Grated paneer
- 2 nos Green chillies chopped
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon Oil for roasting
How to make:
- Soak raw rice and boiled rice together for about 2 hours.
- Thereafter grind the soaked rice to a fine batter.
- Add salt as required while grinding.
- Add grated paneer, green chillies, chopped coriander and mix the batter well.
- Heat a thick tawa (Dosa pan) and pour a ladle full of batter on to the tawa and spread it round evenly but slightly thick in size.
- If you'd like the Batter to be a little thin, add a little more water during the grinding process
- Pour little oil around the dosa to get a good roast.
- Serve the hot dosas accompanied with coconut or onion chutney and sambhar (optional).
- Those who prefer slightly sour taste may ferment the dosa batter for about 5 hours and later add paneer before making dosa.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.