Gujarati Chilli Chutney Recipe – This Chilli Chutney recipe has the influence of Gujarati cooking. It is used along with Gujarati main-course dishes such as Bhakri or Rotla or other Indian dishes such as Paratha, Idli or Dosa.
This Chilli Chutney will keep you wanting for me as it adds a zing to the tongue when eaten with a myriad of sensations.
Combine this with any sweet or bland dishes such as Plain Rotis, Idlis, Dhoklas or this Sweet Rava Idli Recipe.
Other Chutney recipes you may want to try:
Find recipe for Gujarati Green Chilli Chutney, below.
Gujarati Green Chilli Chutney Recipe
- 25 grams roasted groundnuts.
- 6 nos. Green Chillies
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Strained Juice
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
- 1 piece Ginger small
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Optional, to balance the spiciness
How to make:
- Grind together sugar, groundnuts, chillies, coriander leaves and ginger to a paste in a mixer-grinder.
- Once you have smooth consistency, mix in the lemon juice and salt.
- Serve as a dip for many main-course dishes.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.