Green Chilli Chutney Recipe – This spicy Chutney recipe made of Green Chillies and Garlic will certainly make any main course hotter 🙂
This chutney’s taste is hot and sweet and will give a tingling sensation when paired with Indian main course dishes such as Chapati, Rotis, Rice, Idli, Dosa, Upma, Poha or snacks like Pakora and Vada.
While the green chillies provide the hotness to this Chutney the coriander, lemon and garlic give the much needed balance to the dish.
If less water is used this Chutney can be used for atleast a week (when refrigerated)
Find recipe for Green Chilli Chutney, below.
Chilli Garlic Chutney Recipe
- 15 nos. green chillies
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Jaggery
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
How to make:
- Put all the ingredients, except oil and asafoetida, in a small mixer.
- Heat the oil and add the asafoetida and put in the mixer.
- Run the mixer till a smooth chutney is obtained.
- Try using no water or as little as possible to make the chutney keep longer.
- Add water as and when required.
- Store in a clean glass bottle.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.